Clubhouse/Front Desk/Customer Service
Stewart Peninsula Golf Course is a scenic golf course right on Lake Lewisville, tucked away in a lovely area in The Colony. It has 9 Fairways with 18 Holes and 18 Greens.
It’s a fun, smaller and less crowded course than the bigger courses around us, so it’s not as busy in our clubhouse either. This is why our clubhouse person also gets the carts ready sometimes during the shift. The closer, at the end of the day, washes off and parks the carts, as well as drives out to bring in the pins at the end of the day. The sunsets are gorgeous.
We are looking for someone(s) who is okay with either just one shift a week or as many as four or five shifts in a week, but reliability and dependability are the keys.
Most of our employees work just one shift a week so that they can play golf many of the other days. But we could use someone who wants to work more, and definitely someone we can count on to work on most Sundays, either the opening shift or the closing shift.
Wages: $10/Hour (Plus Golf Opportunities for you)
- Book tee-times
- Check golfers in
- Ring-up sales on things like beverages, including alcohol, thus requiring ages 18 & older
- Process golf carts
- Answer phone calls for various reasons as well as to book tee-times
Experience & Preferences:
- Great job for the retired or semi-retired golf lover
- Great job for a local college student (who is not about to go back off to college soon) or the recent college graduate
- Also, someone with successful experience at a previous golf course, PGA Tour Superstore, at a gym or fitness club, Walmart or Target, or a restaurant will fit in seamlessly here for this position
Skills, character requirements:
- Pride in what you do
If interested or any questions or to send resume: info@StewartPeninsulaGolf.com